Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Wedding Dresses








My ideal wedding dress would be one that has alot of pouf on the lower half (like a ball gown) and a form-fitting top half with a halter strap. Also I want the top to have alot of silver beading/intricate details. Yes, I'm picky when it comes to the dress...because that's always been the focal point when I dreamed about my wedding while younger. I want it to look like a fairy princess dress- sexy but classy, and lots of material and taffeta! The dress in the middle picture of this blog is AMAZING. It would essentially be my dream dress, with a halter strap added to it though because I don't think strapless is flattering for my body. The dress on the bottom of the pictures is also beautiful, but I would want it in pure white, not ivory. And the first dress, on the top of the page, is very pretty even though it doesn't have the bottom I would want. I like the way they did the halter strap on it though, and the beading is incredible. Still can't decide what color I want for bridesmaids' dresses. Leaning towards pastel pink, but I don't want any of my bridesmaids unhappy with wearing that color. Sky blue would be the next best choice. We'll see. Sean & I are still researching venues- we have a few in mind that caught our eye so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment